This site contains information, data, documents, pages and images prepared by NSW Ministry of Health ("the Information") for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales ("the State of New South Wales"). The Information is protected by Crown copyright.
Whilst the Information contained in this site has been presented with all due care, the State of New South Wales does not warrant or represent that the Information is free from errors or omission.
The Information is made available on the understanding that the State of New South Wales and its employees and agents shall have no liability (including liability by reason of negligence) to the users for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising by reason of any person using or relying on the information and whether caused by reason of any error, negligent act, omission or misrepresentation in the Information or otherwise.
Information on this site is provided as general information only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from a qualified professional. The State of New South Wales recommends that users exercise care and use their own skill and judgement in using Information on this site and that users make their own investigations, decisions, enquiries about the Information retrieved from this site. Users should take steps to independently verify the Information on this site and, where appropriate, seek professional advice.
Accuracy, Currency, Reliability and Correctness of Information
Whilst the State of New South Wales has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Information is true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy, currency, reliability or correctness of the Information. The Information may change without notice and the State of New South Wales is not in any way liable for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of any Information printed and stored or in any way interpreted and used by a user.
Links to third-party sites
The Information contained in this site includes information derived from various third parties which is neither endorsed nor supported by the State of New South Wales and does not necessarily reflect any policies, procedures, standard or guidelines of the State of New South Wales.
The State of New South Wales takes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of any information included in the Information provided by third parties nor for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of links or references to information sources (including Internet Sites) outside the NSW Ministry of Health.
Links to other Internet Sites (“Linked Sites”) are not under the control of the State of New South Wales and are provided for general information only. Care has been taken in providing these links as suitable reference resources. However, due to the changing nature of the Internet content, it is the responsibility of the users to make their own investigations, decisions, enquiries about the information retrieved from other Internet Sites. Providing these links does not imply any endorsement, non-endorsement, support or commercial gain by the State of New South Wales.
The State of New South Wales does not warrant or represent that the Linked Sites are secure or safe to access.
The State of New South Wales shall have no liability (including liability by reason of negligence) to the users for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising by reason of the security or safety of the Linked Sites.
NSW Ministry of Health welcomes links from most sites to this site. If you create a link, please follow these guidelines:
- The correct name for this website is Munch & Move eLearning program training and the correct website address (URL) is https://munchandmove.com.au.
- Links to this site should generally be to the home page https://munchandmove.com.au.
Linking to other sections of the site may result in broken links, as page URLs occasionally change.
- The NSW Health, NSW Government and Munch & Move logo are subject to copyright and may only be used with permission.
- You may not reproduce, reframe or reformat the pages, images, files, information and materials from this site on any other site without the permission of NSW Ministry of Health.
- All links to the NSW Health website should be set to open in a new browser window and not within any other frame.
- You must not use the link to provide, or in any way imply, endorsement by the NSW Government or NSW Ministry of Health, of your organisation, services or products.
- You must not copy or re-use content from this site or attempt to pass it off as your own.
- You must not unlawfully use any of the material or content found on this site.
We would appreciate you contacting us to let us know if you are linking to our site.
Users should be aware that the internet is, by its nature, an insecure public network that gives rise to a potential risk that third parties may view, intercept or interfere with your dealings, including through the use of viruses. The State of New South Wales does not guarantee the security of this site or that all material available on this site is free from viruses. Users are advised to exercise care and discretion in the information they choose to make available on or through this site and to take adequate precautions to protect against viruses that may interfere with or damage your technical devices, hardware, software or data.
All NSW Ministry of Health material on this site is protected by Crown Copyright and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence, except as noted below.
NSW Ministry of Health requires that it be attributed as creator of the licensed NSW Ministry of Health material in the following form:
© State of New South Wales (NSW Ministry of Health), 2019.
We also request that you observe and retain any copyright or related notices that may accompany this material as part of the attribution.
Use of material in a way not permitted by this copyright notice may be an infringement of copyright. Infringing copyright may expose you to legal action by, and liability to, the copyright owner.
Material not licensed under the Creative Commons Licence
The following material available on this site is not licensed under the Creative Commons licence:
- the State’s Coat of Arms, State emblems and any other symbols, logos, brands or trademarks of, or relating to, the State of NSW or any Department or agency of the State (unless incidentally reproduced in using an unaltered document under the Creative Commons licence);
- any intellectual property owned by a third party unless expressly stated to be published under the Creative Commons licence (N.B. no representation or warranty is made that all third party material will be expressly or impliedly identified); and
- any material on the site that is expressly stated to be excluded from the Creative Commons licence or subject to conditions other than the Creative Commons licence.
Third party intellectual property
This site contains third party material which may or may not be identified. Wherever a third party holds intellectual property rights in material presented on this site, those intellectual property rights remain with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material and you should contact that party directly.
You must check and comply with the licensing information for each item of material that you wish to use. This may require you to contact NSW Ministry of Health to confirm whether the material is licensed pursuant to a Creative Commons licence or whether the intellectual property rights in that material is owned by a third party, in which case you may be required to obtain permission from that third party to use that material.
Enquiries relating to use of material on this site
Enquiries relating to use of material on this site, including requests for permission to reproduce, alter, store or transmit material on this site which has not been licensed on the terms above, should be directed to:
NSW Ministry of Health
73 Miller Street
NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2060